Welcomes you to come join us in selling and promoting your art at our Holiday Artist Market
Please read for changes to this year’s HAM (Holiday Artist Market)
- Only Ashford Arts Council Members will be able to purchase spaces, however, anyone can be a member. You do NOT need to live in Ashford to be a member.
- If you are NOT a 2019 AAC Member, please include a separate check made out to “Windham Arts Organization” for $20 with memo line “AAC Membership” along with the membership form. The membership form and check should be mailed to Carli Gidman along with your HAM registration and check.
- Artists will now purchase spaces instead of tables, each space comes with one table and two chairs. If an artists’ wants two tables, they must purchase two spaces.
- Spaces are now rated into four categories based on their location and available display space within the hall. Upon registration please indicate which category you are interested / need for display. Please see the attached layout for specific spaces. We will only be using the main hall.
- Reminder: All art must be original work as we are looking to promote our local artisans.
TO REGISTER: please mail in the attached registration form along with a check for the full amount, to reserve your space at the market. Make checks payable to: “Windham Arts Organization” memo line “AAC HAM 2019”. SPACES ARE FIRST PAID, FIRST RESERVED
Carli Gidman, HAM Chair
9 Amidon Drive,
Ashford, CT 06278
This years Holiday Artist Market Chair is Carli Gidman,
please contact her with questions
Cell: (330) 962-5316 or Email: GidmanCreations@gmail.com