Welcomes you to come join us in selling and promoting your art at our Holiday Artist Market
Please read for changes to this year’s HAM (Holiday Artist Market)
- Only Ashford Arts Council Members will be able to purchase spaces, however, anyone can be a member. You do NOT need to live in Ashford to be a member.
- If you are NOT a 2021 AAC Member, please include a separate check made out to “Windham Arts Organization” for $20 with memo line “AAC Membership” along with the membership form. The membership form and check should be mailed to Carli Gidman along with your HAM registration and check.
- Artists will now purchase spaces instead of tables, each space comes with one table and two chairs. If an artists’ wants two tables, they must purchase two spaces.
- Spaces are now rated into four categories based on their location and available display space within the hall. Upon registration please indicate which category you are interested / need for display. Please see the attached layout for specific spaces. We will only be using the main hall.
- Reminder: All art must be original work as we are looking to promote our local artisans.
TO REGISTER: please mail in the attached registration form along with a check for the full amount, to reserve your space at the market. Make checks payable to: “Windham Arts Organization” memo line “AAC HAM 2021”.
SPACES ARE NOW BOOKED FOR 2021, YOU CAN JOIN THE WAITLIST
Deb Gag, HAM Chair
179 Varga Road,
Ashford, CT 06278
This years Holiday Artist Market Chair is Deb Gag,
please contact Deb with questions
Cell: (860) 933-2987