Saturday, April 6th from 5-7pm featuring AAC’s own Valerie Oliver
3rd Annual Delightful Dinner Dance
May 11, 2019, 6-10pm
Knowlton Memorial Hall – Ashford, CT
– Featuring Patti Tuite and The Allstars –
- Full Catered Italian Dinner complete with vegetarian and gluten-free options. Followed by Anna Harding’s famously decorated and delicious cupcakes. BYOB beer and wine.
- Musicians Patty Tuite and The Allstarswill grace the stage and entertain us as Knowlton Memorial Hall transforms once again into a decorated ballroom complete with twinkling lights.
- The Silent Auction will offer beautiful works created by many local artists such as Charles McCaughtry, Suzy Staubach, Christine Acebo, Lance Arnold, Debra Gag, John Rettenmeir to name a few.
The proceeds from this fundraiser will go to…
- Award Arts and Music Scholarships to EOSmith High School Students
- Funding towards Community Arts P
- as well as, compensation to the poets and musicians who perform at our events throughout the year.
For more information or to buy tickets…
- Contact us on Facebook, by clicking here
- Call our Chair, Deb Gag at 860-933-2987
- or contact us directly through this site, by clicking here
- Tickets will also be available at the Ashford Town Hall
The AAC is an offshoot of Ashford’s Our Town Our Future and will be four years old in October. We are affiliated with Windham Arts Org. and the Connecticut Office of the Arts. Our mission is to support all of the arts, local artists, and to bring the arts to our communities.Our mission is to support all of the arts, local artists, and to bring the arts to our communities.